Customer Service RepresentativeMolina Gujral Agency
ART OF RECYCLING-Sales and Marketingchairitee
Sales InternshipAflac Pasadena
Sales Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales InternPied Parker
Business Development / Sales InternThe Angelillo Group
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Sales InternshipIT DEV Group
Retail Sales Account ManagerBookmark This
Fenix Consulting Group
265 S. Anita Dr. Suite 130
Posted: July 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Fenix Consulting Group we represent some of the world’s most recognizable brands and are dedicated to helping our Fortune 500 clients acquire and retain their customers in a variety of industries including but not limited to telecommunication, finance, energy, and retail. Most of our success in meeting our clients’ needs is due to the high value our company places on personal and professional development. It is our belief that our client’s expectations can only be met by taking care of our first customer: our employees.
We are now hiring entry level individuals with an interest in sales and retail for our Retail Account Manager positions. The training we provide requires new team members to develop skills and learn entry level marketing, sales, and customer service techniques. Our full training program is provided in order to develop beginners into successful retail account managers and potentially promote career driven individuals into a leadership role within our company. We intentionally focus on nurturing a culture that celebrates growth and opportunity.
• Hourly, commission, and bonuses
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Advancement opportunities - we're growing!
• Full Training- one on one coaching from our management team
• Traveling and networking opportunities
• Awesome team building activities and outings!
• The opportunity to work in one of the "Best Places to Work in Orange County"!
Responsibilities• Meeting daily sales and production goals
• Communicating one on one with customers and conducting promotional presentations
• Increasing brand and service awareness inside large retail stores
• Working on customer retention and service upgrades by building relationship
• Driving new customer acquisitions by presenting service savings and benefits
• Maintaining a positive and fun work environment
• Developing a leadership role in sales, coaching, and team development
Requirements• Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
• Clean background and clear drug test results upon hire
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Passion for excellent customer service
• An assertive and positive attitude
• Ability to learn and execute marketing and sales programs
• Flexibility in schedule to work full time hours
• An eagerness to work with people and help others