Sponsorship Sales & Ticket Sales RepresentativeChicago Breeze Professional Women's Basketball
Sales - Marketing QualificationGPSlogix
Business Development / Sales InternApplied Development LLC
MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternRDV Limousine
fashion internshipApropo Studio
Account ManagerAsset Dynamics
Retail Sales Intern for Health & Beauty Products CompanyBookmark This
Posted: August 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEarth Philosophy is an Ohio based business that produces 100% Botanical Wellness & Skin Care products.
We are seeking an outgoing & knowledgeable saleswoman. The successful candidate will be able to work and travel independently in the Cleveland area for local events, b2b sales meetings, and in-store product demos. She must be knowledgeable in organic chemistry, essential oils, and/or plant therapy and able to talk about the benefits of plants for wellness & skin care (product training will be provided).
The mission of Earth Philosophy is to harness the power of healing plants into purely botanical products for everyday wellness and skin care, while promoting plant knowledge and protecting the environment from which our healing plants are derived.
- Interested candidates may send resume and motivation letter
Responsibilities- Attend local craft markets and herb fairs to sell Earth Philosophy product line
- Ability to speak clearly and confidently about product benefits
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Perform in-store demos
Requirements- Knowledge of Natural Medicine, Organic Skin Care, Essential Oils, and/or Botany
- Retail sales experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- An outgoing and positive attitude with good organizational and presentation skills
- A valid driver's license and medium to large size vehicle