Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- MichiganOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Ole MissOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Colorado UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- South CarolinaOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- ArkansasOdyssey
Sales Account Executive - Entry LevelBookmark This
4760 Red Bank Expy #223
Posted: July 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently hiring a client manager to act as liaison between the consumer customers and the client within specific sectors of business. The Client Management team is responsible for all aspects of new and previous customer acquisitions through sales.
This position is entry level sales to potential customers. All successful trainees will be cross-trained into a management capacity within weeks. These employees will also be trained in human resources within 1 - 2 months, in preparation for our national expansion.
We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.
• Manage new business accounts' satisfaction and knowledge of our client.
• Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor
• Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment and recommend products/services.
• Communicates the customer's needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
• Interacts with the Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
• Light data entry for consumers and sales leads.
• Analyze market area to determine approach to new or existing customers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills.
• General knowledge of supervising employees.
• General knowledge of human resources.
• Able to successfully train and mentor to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
• Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
• Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Self-starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.
• Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions. Although most duties will be performed by visiting with consumers and clients directly.
• Team environment with individual accountability.
• One-on-one coaching and training with the management team.
• Group training and role-play scenarios.
• Dedicated human resources to assist employees in reaching their goals.
• Energetic, yet no-nonsense approach.
• This job offers compensation incentives based on individual performance.
What We Offer:
• Full Training
• No glass ceiling
• Free Parking
• Management training & Management opportunities
• Entry level career opportunities
• An enjoyable working atmosphere
• Travel opportunities
Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
Although this is NOT A MANAGEMENT POSITION, We offer several management opportunities once a person is comprehensively trained in all facets of company operations and functions. Our management training program allows the 'cream to rise to the top.' Management trainees enjoy internal promotions and corporate equity programs unparalleled in the industry.
Sales & marketing consulting / product presentations
Daily in-person interactions with clients
New customer Acquisition
Territory and campaign management
Management of weekly marketing and sales meetings
Participation in training workshops, campaign meetings & conferences as directed
Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships
We are looking for individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and has the leadership skills for capable of rapid advancement.
• Management mentality (self-sufficient)
• Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
• Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
• Results driven attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Professionalism &Integrity
Individuals who have a background in sports tend to make for a great fit with Kirkwood and our entry level position. Teamwork and self-motivation are values of Kirkwood that cannot be denied and people with backgrounds in sports definitely know how to work with a team mentality and have the drive to succeed!
Kirkwood is looking for full time Entry Level candidates with outstanding communication skills and a sales and marketing minded leader with excellent team and relationship-building skills.
Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline or equivalent education/experience
1 to 2 years of Customer Service
Competitive mindset, look for a challenge
Ability to relate to a diverse sales team
Desire to grow and learn multiple business disciplines, from customer interaction to budgeting / financials, in order to develop into a well-rounded leader
Desire to grow into a management role
SkillsRequired - Sales, Sales & Marketing Leadership, Sales and Marketing, Marketing, Marketing and Sales, Leader, Leadership, Leadership Accountability, Competitive, Driven, Success Driven, Passion for Success, Customer Engagement, Consultative Sales, Manage Client Relationships, Managed Accounts, Management Development, College, Universities, Recruiter, Recruiting, Human Resources, Hard Worker, Common Sense, Sense Of Responsibility, Sports, Communication, Communication Skills, Train Staff, Trainer, Training Leadership, Training & Development, Developing Talent, Talent Acquisition, Client Acquisition, Organization
Preferred - Sales, Sales & Marketing Functions, Sales & Marketing Leadership, Sales Coach, Sales and Marketing, Marketing and Sales, Planning, Coachable, Coaching, Leader, Leadership, Leadership Management, Leadership Skills, Leadership Trainer, Trainer, Train New Employees, Train Employees, Training & Development, Development, Interaction, Social, Social Communication, Social Media, Social Marketing, SEO, Advertising, Communication, B2B, B2B Marketing, B2B Sales, B2B2C, B2C, Door to Door, Interviewing, Interviews, Interviewing Skills, Interview Coaching, Athletes, Athlete Marketing, Sports, Sports Enthusiast, Sports Marketing, Sports Management, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Tennis, Lacrosse, Football, Baseball, Swimming, Gymnastics, Dance, Marine Corps, Army, Navy, Coast Guard, Internships, Sociability, Adaptability, Change, Receptionist, Nannies, Planning & Organizing Skills, Planning/Scheduling, Meeting, Schedule, Meeting Planning, Always On Time, Proactive, Analitical, Flexible, Culture, Fun, Fun Loving, Business, Business Acquisition, Business Development, Love Of Learning, Bartending, Bar Management, Waiting, Waitressing, Wakeboarding, Running, Event Hosting, Hostesses, Event Marketing, Event Planning, Organisational Leadership, Organizational, Office Management, Social Media Marketing, Media & Entertainment, Written & Oral Presentation Skills, Presentation, Biology, Science, Green Energy, Greek, Greek Life, Close Attention to Detail, Detail Oriented, Movement, Easy to Talk to, Talking, Structural, Smiling, Positive Energy, Positive Attitude, Positive Team Player, Team, Team Building, Team Development, Team Leader, Team Management, Team Mentoring, Leadership Mentoring, Development Coaching, Eagle Scout