MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-January 2018Roller Rabbit
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-Open StartRoller Rabbit
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
Junior Sales Account Executive - Paid TrainingBookmark This
4760 Red Bank Expy #223
Posted: August 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently hiring a client manager to act as liaison between the consumer customers and the client within specific sectors of business. The Client Management team is responsible for all aspects of new and previous customer acquisitions through sales.
This position is entry level sales to potential customers. All successful trainees will be cross-trained into a management capacity within weeks. These employees will also be trained in human resources within 1 - 2 months, in preparation for our national expansion.
We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.
• Manage new business accounts' satisfaction and knowledge of our client.
• Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor
• Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment and recommend products/services.
• Communicates the customer's needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
• Interacts with the Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
• Light data entry for consumers and sales leads.
• Analyze market area to determine approach to new or existing customers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills.
• General knowledge of supervising employees.
• General knowledge of human resources.
• Able to successfully train and mentor to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
• Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
• Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Self-starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.
• Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions. Although most duties will be performed by visiting with consumers and clients directly.
• Team environment with individual accountability.
• One-on-one coaching and training with the management team.
• Group training and role-play scenarios.
• Dedicated human resources to assist employees in reaching their goals.
• Energetic, yet no-nonsense approach.
• This job offers compensation incentives based on individual performance.
What We Offer:
• Full Training
• No glass ceiling
• Free Parking
• Management training & Management opportunities
• Entry level career opportunities
• An enjoyable working atmosphere
• Travel opportunities
Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
Although this is NOT A MANAGEMENT POSITION, We offer several management opportunities once a person is comprehensively trained in all facets of company operations and functions. Our management training program allows the 'cream to rise to the top.' Management trainees enjoy internal promotions and corporate equity programs unparalleled in the industry.
Sales & marketing consulting / product presentations
Daily in-person interactions with clients
New customer Acquisition
Territory and campaign management
Management of weekly marketing and sales meetings
Participation in training workshops, campaign meetings & conferences as directed
Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships
We are looking for individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and has the leadership skills for capable of rapid advancement.
• Management mentality (self-sufficient)
• Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
• Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
• Results driven attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Professionalism &Integrity
Individuals who have a background in sports tend to make for a great fit with Kirkwood and our entry level position. Teamwork and self-motivation are values of Kirkwood that cannot be denied and people with backgrounds in sports definitely know how to work with a team mentality and have the drive to succeed!
Kirkwood is looking for full time Entry Level candidates with outstanding communication skills and a sales and marketing minded leader with excellent team and relationship-building skills.
Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline or equivalent education/experience
1 to 2 years of Customer Service
Competitive mindset, look for a challenge
Ability to relate to a diverse sales team
Desire to grow and learn multiple business disciplines, from customer interaction to budgeting / financials, in order to develop into a well-rounded leader
Desire to grow into a management role
SkillsRequired - Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Recruiting, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Sports, Communication, Organization, Communication Skills, Management Development, Training & Development, Customer Engagement, Manage Client Relationships, Hard Worker, Sales & Marketing Leadership, Success Driven, Competitive, Sales and Marketing, Common Sense, Passion for Success, Training Leadership, Trainer, Train Staff, Client Acquisition, Sense Of Responsibility, Leadership Accountability, Universities, Leader, College, Consultative Sales, Developing Talent, Marketing and Sales, Recruiter, Driven, Managed Accounts
Preferred - Leadership, Sales, Social Media, Team Building, Event Planning, Coaching, Business Development, Social Media Marketing, Advertising, Team Management, B2B, Interviews, Science, Office Management, SEO, Sports, Communication, Army, Sports Marketing, Navy, Sports Management, Planning, Meeting Planning, Dance, Business, Biology, B2B Marketing, Training & Development, Bartending, Close Attention to Detail, Football, Interviewing, Written & Oral Presentation Skills, Baseball, Adaptability, Soccer, Interviewing Skills, Basketball, Swimming, Positive Team Player, Event Marketing, Social Marketing, Tennis, Marine Corps, Running, Waitressing, Volleyball, Sales & Marketing Leadership, Positive Energy, Eagle Scout, Detail Oriented, Team Mentoring, Sales and Marketing, Movement, B2C, Athletes, Media & Entertainment, Fun, Greek, Gymnastics, Business Acquisition, Planning & Organizing Skills, Bar Management, Culture, Lacrosse, Leadership Skills, Organisational Leadership, Trainer, Internships, Sales & Marketing Functions, Leadership Mentoring, Leadership Management, Social, Development, Interview Coaching, Leadership Trainer, Train New Employees, Nannies, Waiting, Schedule, Flexible, Analitical, Smiling, Easy to Talk to, Sociability, Love Of Learning, Always On Time, B2B Sales, Hostesses, Greek Life, Team Development, Presentation, Train Employees, Sales Coach, Positive Attitude, Coachable, Change, B2B2C, Team Leader, Leader, Coast Guard, Door to Door, Proactive, Planning/Scheduling, Interaction, Talking, Receptionist, Team, Organizational, Athlete Marketing, Development Coaching, Structural, Wakeboarding, Fun Loving, Sports Enthusiast, Marketing and Sales, Meeting, Event Hosting, Green Energy, Social Communication