*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Fashion Summer InternLIE SANGBONG
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Sales & Marketing InternshipAflac Insurance
Financial Analyst (summer) working with Successful Serial Entrepreneur - unpaidExit Plan Capital
Retail Sales Account ManagerFenix Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternConcord International Group
Entry Level Management TraineeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Sales AgentBookmark This
10 East 39th Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA rapidly developing business financing and services company is hiring aspiring Sales Agents that are looking to promote themselves and enter the world of Finance.
Agents will be working with current and prospective clients, promoting and explaining company's financial services, assisting established agents and Seniors of the company.
Responsibilities• Sell Services through effective phone calls, networking, referrals, and in-person visits
• Create and maintain strong relationships with clients, networking with existing customers to provide consultative solutions
• Develop new business by creating new leads and working leads from our database
• Create proposals that close business
• Develop expertise and understanding of company solutions and market competitors
• Stay current on industry trends and new or innovative approaches and incorporate into consultative solutions
• Exceed daily, weekly and monthly activity goals for calls, appointments and closing
• Attend networking event and participate in community and industry organizations
Requirements• Comfortable in all types of selling - networking, social media, cold calls, emails, face to face and door to door
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong phone skills and effective email communication
• Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to clearly understand customer needs, not just generate quotes and take orders
• Self-directed and organized to work independently with limited supervision
• Friendly, outgoing and positive personality able to achieve high success in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Bilingual in Chinese, Russian, Hindi, Bengali, Spanish, etc - ability to conduct professional business