Entry Level Management TraineeTMG Concepts
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeTMG Concepts
Business Development / Sales InternCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
Sales & Marketing Internship (Auth to work in USA) fall 2016 -Commission only - Part-Time, FlexibleEventDaddy.com
Buisness InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Sales Agent *flex hoursBookmark This
Integrated Solutions Inc
Posted: November 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThink of us as a matching service for a business's financing needs. For every "match" made, we collect a success fee! Sales commissions are a large percentage of the success fee we collect (collected after funding distribution). We offer all sorts of lending packages from $5K to $2M.
Prove yourself a little and we can supply you with warm leads (bank referrals and internal marketing campaigns) to businesses who are interested in what we offer!
Responsibilities• Sell Services through effective phone calls, networking, referrals, and in-person visits
• Create and maintain strong relationships with clients, networking with existing customers to provide a consultative solutions
• Develop new business by creating new leads and working leads from our current database
• Create proposals and contracts that close business
• Develop expertise and understanding of company solutions and market competitors
• Stay current on industry trends and new or innovative approaches and incorporate into consultative solutions
• Exceed daily, weekly and monthly activity goals for calls, appointments and closing
• Attend networking event and participate in community and industry organizations
Requirements• Comfortable in all types of selling -- networking, social media, cold calls, emails, face to face and door to door
• B2B sales experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong phone skills and effective email communication
• Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to clearly understand customer needs, not just generate quotes and take orders
• Self-directed and organized to work independently with limited supervision
• Friendly, outgoing and positive personality able to achieve high success in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Bilingual in Chinese, Russian, Hindi, Bengali, Spanish, etc -- ability to conduct professional business