Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Sales and Business Development AssociateBookmark This
1087 Elm Street
Posted: August 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterested in a transformative B2C opportunity leveraging Ecommerce, Web, Social and Mobile…
We are a fast growing company excited about the journey we are embarking on. If you would like to contribute to this passionate start-up, you have come to the right place. You can learn, grow with us and be part of an amazing story. We are a Boston area start-up that have built a new mobile and web platform named ‘dealici’. Our business model is to provide economically bargained value for consumers, while increasing sales and utilization for suppliers. We are applying this paradigm to connect group of customers with the suppliers (restaurateurs) offering significant rewards for improved utilization in an innovative unique way.
As a Sales and Business Development Associate, you will help us grow our business footprint, and evolve our business model and strategy
- Research and perform local market analysis, provide data and summarized information, and articulate ways to extend, refine and differentiate the business model
- Develop and execute go-to-market sales plan and strategy
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting local restaurants, build relations and on-board them on the platform
- Plan and prepare presentations and sales pitch
- Close new business deals by coordinating and integrating restaurant's account with business platform
- Write reports and providing management with feedback
- Act as the brand ambassador to maintain and grow relationship
RequirementsWe look for the following:
- Passionate to work in a start-up environment, learn and contribute
- Ability to meet business and sales goals of restaurant acquisition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; analytical skills
- Knowledge and prior experience of business development and sales strategies
- Ability to effectively use MS Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) or similar
- Any previous sales experience or exposure to local markets or restaurants (preferred)
Visit our website – http://www.hvsquare.com, go to the ‘Join Us’ page, and send in your resume and details. We would love to chat with you.