Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Sales AssociateSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Sales and Business Development InternshipBookmark This
1590 Park Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: January 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Patisserie Vanessa is a rapidly growing business specialized in French miniature patisseries, based in Manhattan, New York. Our primary client base (B2B) includes specialty coffee shops, hotels, and corporate businesses. Our B2C segment is also set to launch, through our e-commerce site patisserievanessa.com, offering "baked to order" items with on demand Manhattan delivery service.
“Ever since my childhood in South of France and baking Madeleines with my grand-mother, I have always loved baking. These sweet memories inspired my dream to celebrate authentic French Patisserie, baked fresh daily and with a touch of fantasy, in miniature or individual dessert sizes." - Vanessa
In 2013, the Patisserie Vanessa kitchen and pick-up window opened in La Marqueta in New York (1590 Park Avenue), delivering for coffee shops and special events. In 2015, Patisserievanessa.com went live, offering high-quality service and Manhattan delivery to all.
For further company information, please visit patisserievanessa.com
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
The Business Development intern will be exposed directly to the founder and partners of the company, and will focus primarily on the Wholesale Business.
- Support development of business through participation in day to day prospecting of potential new wholesale customers (coffee shops, hotels, etc)
- Set up sales appointments, follow-up and secure first and re orders
- Coordinate relationship with existing wholesale clientele to optimize businesss and customer satisfaction
- Develop retail segment through e-commerce site patisserievanessa.com, proposing and implementing 360 plan including email, social, search engine optimization, influencers/bloggers/"foodies" outreach and relationship building
- Explore, open and support new retail distribution such as Seamless, Goodeggs, AmazonFresh, Delivery.com...
- Prospect businesses for events and various needs that include pastries. Include Real Estate firms for open houses and such events
- Explore market opportunities and complete markets applications
- Create and implement KSP offers
- Participate in other projects based on day to day business priorities
RequirementsThe successful candidate will have an entrepreneur spirit with strong sales/ business development and commercial skills - business ethic, motivation, relationship building, independence, and flexibility.
Fluent English required - both written and verbal.
An apppreciation for food and French Patisserie will be key as well.
Background in Business / Sales Development / Commercial is ideal, preferably with prior successful experience in the area. Marketing background is a plus.
Full-time Internship based in Manhattan, New York. Start date from early 2016, for a period of 4 to 6 months, potentially extendable based on student's profile and curriculum requirements. Internship mainly for experience / for credit - to be part of student's educational curriculum.
Please send resume to email@example.com