Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry -Level & Summer Work!MFG Inc
SUMMER INTERNSHIP / BUSINESS STUDENTSBREED International Consulting
Sales InternThe Hayes Agency
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Fashion Summer InternLIE SANGBONG
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Sales & Marketing InternshipAflac Insurance
Sales and Entrepreneur Internship with Arbonne InternationalBookmark This
801 South Street
Posted: November 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for a sales internship? Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business? We are looking for motivated individuals who are seeking a professional opportunity to obtain valuable work experience and to potentially grow a business from the ground up. We will teach and train you on how to start your own consumer sales business which potentially could be your future career path.
Interns are required to attend a weekly training on Sundays from 2:00 pm-5:00 pm. The other 7+ hours of work for the week is flexible and can be worked in between class schedules where the sales training is applied to bring in new business. There is income potential after the 1st month of the internship and is based on meeting sales quotas.
Responsibilities• Attend training classes and team meetings
• Understand and learn effective techniques for new business acquisition
• Understand and learn product offerings/health and wellness awareness
• Develop strong leadership skills among team members
• Manage external customers' needs
• Retail sales and consulting
• Sales campaigns and retail promotions
Requirements• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be authorized to work in US, without sponsorship
• Must be available immediately
• Must be able to work 10+ hours a week including mandatory training
• Must live in the Oahu area and attend training/meetings
• Great personality and people skills
• Professional demeanor
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy, part-time environment
• Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn