Sales InternDental Game Plan
Sales/New Business Development InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Spring 2017 Sales and Sponsorship Support CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Sales and Marketing AssistantBookmark This
40 Madison Ave
New York, NY
Posted: February 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor more than 25 years, Hampton Forge Ltd has become recognized as the leading lifestyle brand for flatware and cutlery. Hampton Forge takes pride in its constant ingenuity and design integrity. It is a first generation, family-owned company with high expectations and even higher standards.
Creativity. Innovation. Design. Those are the driving forces behind Hampton Forge, a brand with a passion for high quality and sophisticated style that belongs in every kitchen. The finest materials paired with artful craftsmanship create limitless possibilities
The Sales and Marketing Assistant supports marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials. He/she tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, maintains databases and prepares reports. He/she will work closely with the both the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure all materials are available for client presentations.
Responsibilities• Provide administrative support for the Sales and Marketing Departments. Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
• Perform various administrative functions including but not limited to: writing and proofreading documents; coordinating meetings with external vendors, internal staff, and current customers; field incoming calls and facilitate proper follow-up.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data. Organizes the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing and sales resource materials such as sell sheets, price lists, photographs, and reports. Prepare status reports on sales and marketing efforts.
• Partner with sales and marketing teams to ensure delivery of salesman kit information. Validate existing elements.
• Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with creative department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Manage new account set-up. Create sales quotation documentation for internal system processing. Assist with proposals, and other documents associated with the sales process.
• Coordinate event participation for trade shows.
• Manage general administrative activities to better achieve team efficiencies.
Requirements- MBA student is a plus.
- Must have a work permit.
- Must be able to work 20-28 hours a week.
- Must be able to work all year long! it is not one semester thing. We are looking for someone that want to continue for full time after graduate his degree.
-Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork