MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-January 2018Roller Rabbit
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-Open StartRoller Rabbit
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
Sales and Marketing Associate For Urban FactoryBookmark This
Posted: July 06 2016
Company Location: Milpitas, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Urban Factory founded in 2015 August and launching their 1st edition styles in June 1st week in NY.
With great pleasure we are offering you our styles, and we are sure that only our choice of garments will suit you best. Our lines are universal because it suits different people with different demands. Our styles were made up by best designers and experts with the help of most advanced technologies, and it gives us the right to consider these styles to be premium ones.
Urban Factory is seeking to ﬁll our sales & marketing associate position with an enthusiastic, career minded, individual, with a strong work ethic and a commitment to teamwork. This position reports to Urban Factory's Chief Business Development Ofﬁcer and has responsibility for assisting with the many facets of the sales and marketing effort including supporting sales goals, developing and extending various marketing programs, and proposal preparation.
Responsibilities- Develop new business opportunities to meet trends
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Facilitate client requirements meetings – both in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications
- Report weekly sales forecasts
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
-Develop and manage client & agency relationships
- Evaluate accounts
- Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should think out of the box to reach customers and promote UF Ideas.
SkillsRequired - English, Fashion, Market Analysis, Fashion History, Fashion Marketing, Market Knowledge
Preferred - Business to Business Sales, Marketing and Sales