Business Development / Sales InternFlexis
Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Customer Service RepresentativeMolina Gujral Agency
ART OF RECYCLING-Sales and Marketingchairitee
Sales InternshipAflac Pasadena
Sales Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales InternPied Parker
Business Development / Sales InternThe Angelillo Group
Sales and Marketing - Full Time - Recent Grads or InternsBookmark This
The Invictus Group
800 Kings Hwy Suite 306
Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted: July 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Invictus Group is accepting resumes for our Fall Sales & Marketing Full Time Internship Program. Recent graduates are encouraged to also apply!
Does it almost seem unheard of that an internship could be all of these things:
1) Paid (Isn't it funny when they tell you that you are "paid with experience") - (Tell them you'd also accept "money" as payment : )
2) Fun (a bunch of 45 year olds trying to re-live their youth through you isn't that fun. Neither is Helen's retirement party consisting of a little piece of cake and listening to the people that have been there for 30 years tell stories of "how crazy she was" in the 80's)
3) Great for gaining experience (instead of making sure that the coffee pot is always full, unjamming all of the staplers and making sure that everything in the file rooms are all in alphabetical order)
But at The Invictus Group all 3 of those and more are a reality.
1. Our interns are paid exactly the same as our full time sales reps.
2. Our office participates in team building events like poker, dodgeball, karaoke, and laser tag.
3. Our interns get to learn all of the items below while working with the largest telecommunications company in the northeast!
Areas to gain experience will include:
Sales and Marketing
• Gain experience with professional sales (Full training provided)
• Work in client acquisitions and client retentions
• Work with the latest technologies
• Work with a team of fun yet professional like-minded people
• Learn the basics of corporate training and development
• Spend time with management learning coaching and leadership skills
• Learn goal setting and budgeting
• Gain a well-rounded experience of the business world
We are accepting resumes now so please make sure that you keep your schedule free for an interview. Good Luck!
If you are seeking an internship we prefer that all interns must be either currently enrolled this semester or have just graduated. This is an entry level position and pay based upon performance. To apply please send your resume to email@example.com
SkillsRequired - Exceptional People Skills, Superior Work Ethic, Positive Attitude, Charismatic Leadership, Passion for Success, Passion for Helping Others
Preferred - B2B Sales, Advertising Sales, B2B Marketing, B2B Marketing Strategy, Account Sales Strategies