College Intern - Travel Intern - Morrow/SouthLake, GAThe Auto Club Group
Business Development / Sales InternCoFit
Community Management InternshipWalgreens
Business Development / Sales Intern for Video IT StartUp company NYC (Remote Ok)SnowSugar Video
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeIron City Acquisitions
Retail Sales AssociateIron City Acquisitions
Sales and MarketingBookmark This
#7 The Pines court
St Louis, MO
Posted: September 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou will be working with in the office learning the ins and outs of the Insurance business. As well as putting your sales and marketing skills to the test. If you are interested in getting licensed I will assist with this and you will get paid commissions and bonuses after licensed.This is not always a in office gig we like to get out and talk to people so we do events and other things through out the year. I like for someone to start as soon as possible. This can lead into something big for the right grinder.
ResponsibilitiesCreate signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Call new prospects,existing clients,
RequirementsPursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
_Most important Great attitude and like to have fun with what they are doing.