Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Sales Support InternGreat Minds
MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternRDV Limousine
Sales and Business Outreach InternXSharp
(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
SALES AND MARKETING INTERNBookmark This
INTELLIGENT MEXICAN MARKETING
Posted: December 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
LOCATION Openings in Dallas and Houston
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP Marketing Head
The position begins in December and has a flexible end date depending on school calendar.
Interns are expected to work approx. 20 hours a week.
This position will learn and help on the following responsibilities
• How to create a sales, social media and /or marketing calendar
• Assist in the creation of sales campaigns, promotion, etc.
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Assist in maintaining the customers’ database
• Provide support to social media efforts
KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION
• Background in Sales, Marketing, Communication, or any commercial related discipline.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft, especially excel. Pivot tables use is desired but not required, we can train.
• Analytical skills desired
• Familiarity with social networking sites