Business Development / Sales InternApplied Development LLC
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Sales Support InternGreat Minds
MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternRDV Limousine
Sales and Business Outreach InternXSharp
(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
15825 Shady Grove Rd
Posted: June 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrepmagic.com is a Washington DC based startup that re-imagines how interactive simulations can be a driver of K12 science teaching and learning.
Prepmagic founders are seasoned education technology professionals with more than 20 years in senior leadership position in the industry, needless to say the intern can expect great mentoring and coaching.
Responsibilities- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Provide pre-sales support to management
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.