Business Development / Sales InternPlutus Cyber Security
Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
Medserv Healthcare Solutions, LLC
4390 US 1 North Suite 206
Posted: September 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedserv Healthcare Solutions, is a busy EMS and allied training company created and run by Paramedics and EMTs and security industry professionals. Our a sole goal to offer superior, realistic hands on training that instill confidence and therefore, in as much we are a business we are passionate about what we do.
The company provides certification courses in a variety of types of training from CPR, First Aid, Wilderness First Aid to Security Officers training we offer our services to a wide variety of industry verticals. From schools, warehouses, factories, corporate companies, daycares, govt dept etc. The bulk of the company's business come from conducting training classes onsite at customer locations. We are company with well defined structures processes in sales, marketing and administration. We have attempted to embrace a 100% paperless environment by adapting cloud based technologies that run our functions efficiently.
The Position :
Our business is dependent on an active sales and marketing cycle that generates our sales revenues, acquisition of new customers maintaining repeat businesses of existing ones. We have designed this unique internship opportunity of internship where the individual can gain knowledge and experience in BOTH the sales and marketing functions of a business. The work shall involve understanding of our business and its sales cycles. Perform sales operations by calling and reaching out to customers who need our training by compliance, perform marketing functions like understanding Google Analytics data, managing AdWords and Facebook and Mailchimp campaigns, learning about customer behavior and implementing ideas and deriving results. This blend of work provides maximum exposure and experience to learn from ground up and takes one out of the comfort zone which is essential for anyone who intends to evolve into a sales or marketing professional. This is a great opportunity. This could also lead to a permanent position for the right candidate but it is not essential.
Responsibilities- Perform cold call campaigns to target market segments. Book trainings.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc. - Manage email campaigns.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials while improve online campaigns.
- Perform post class administration .
- Perform pre-sales activity to prepare proposals, followiups.
Requirements- Ability to perform out of the comfort zone.
- Communication skills and performing sales functions by making phone calls to prospective customers to book training. The main sales engine.
- Ability to train and learn about Advertising platforms like Google, Facebook, Mailchimp etc. understanding data and implementing advertising strategies.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable to a small company setup. Be ready to work under pressure and wear multiple hats.
- Ability to think out of a box and apply creativity for higher productivity.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Calendar
Preferred - Salesforce, MailChimp, Google Adwords, Facebook Marketing