Business Development / Sales InternApplied Development LLC
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Sales Support InternGreat Minds
MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternRDV Limousine
Sales and Business Outreach InternXSharp
(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Sales and Marketing Intern-Brother Bru Bru's Fall 2016Bookmark This
Brother Bru Bru's
Redondo Beach, CA
Posted: October 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrother Bru Bru’s is a natural food company that makes organic and healthy food products. It has a strong national and international presence. We are also privileged to be working with the extraordinary musician, Bruce Langhorne (Brother Bru Bru). We are working with his music to expand the reach of Brother Bru Bru's.
We are looking for interns driven by the passion to contribute in a creative and collaborative business environment while learning the fundamentals of being an entrepreneur. You will be working on a team with outstanding UC and Ivy League students. You will gain valuable sales and marketing experience as a member of our brilliant team.
ResponsibilitiesWe will be working on various creative/media projects over the summer, which includes:
- Outreach to current and prospective accounts
- Providing support to social media efforts promoting our new video projects
- Interfacing with animal charities with two of Bruce Langhorne's recently released songs
- Creating and updating a new blog for Brother Bru Bru's
- Working on a diet/health book project
- Participating in video shoots for our Keep it Hot marketing campaign
Requirements- Sales background valuable
- Excellent spoken English
- Experience with FaceBook, Instagram, PhotoShop, Final Cut Pro a plus, but not essential
- Motivated, organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.