Business Development / Online Sales InternAmerican Bars
Sales Intern Needed in Fort Myers, FLBlack Onyx World, LLC
Sales And Marketing InternMagnabid
Paid Customer Support Internship at Tech StartupTrue Link Financial
MARKETING & SALESA&A Marketing Group
Need 2 Know Business Development / Sales InternThe Need 2 Know
Summer Business InternshipAflac
Sales InternshipCompass Rose Estates
Sales and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
1400 Eye St NW, Ste 1115
Posted: November 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for intelligent, driven, finance-and policy-savvy people to assist in Capstone’s marketing and sales. Candidates also should have confident and outgoing personality and be prepared to work in an intellectually-challenging environment. Our interns will learn how to reach out to prospects and successfully convert a prospect to a client. Successful interns can receive a full time offer. Interns are compensated.
• Identify and cultivate new business opportunities through calling efforts, email campaigns, and referrals.
• Manage prospects throughout the sales cycle, record progress in CRM, and accurately allocate marketing resources.
• Develop and strengthen relationships with key clients and influencers.
• Schedule meetings for presentations to drive new business.
• Develop key strategies related to marketing Capstone and gain a wealth of knowledge regarding sophisticated investment strategies.
• Articulate the Capstone message and drive brand awareness.
• Professionally represent firm to build relationships with our existing client base.
• Influence and build relationships with analysts.
RequirementsDesired Skills and Competencies:
• A networker, business-driver, initiator and good at searching out new business opportunities.
• Thoughtfully create positive customer experience by delivering information and helping to resolve issues.
• Demonstrate persuasive written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in complex and changing environment. Be able to manage processes, people, and clients effectively to meet deadlines.
• Excellent research skills.
• Interest in public policy.
• Exhibit strong and confident interpersonal skills.
• Displays strong character, professionalism, and integrity.
• Results oriented. Able to drive business to support firm’s vision and goals.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Four-year degree required.
• High academic achievement.
• Interest in finance and policy
• Must be able to work 2 full days per week