Real Estate for NestSeekers InternationalNestSeekers
Business Development InternCINC
ART OF RECYCLING-Sales and Marketingchairitee
Business Development / Sales InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Sales InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternJust Shirtin The Issue
Sales and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Nerd Junkie Inc
5614 Tranquility Oaks Dr
Posted: July 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNerd Junkie Inc. is more than just a technology company, with opportunities including but not limited to B2B sales, magazine publishing, and clothing line under the same branded name. Nerd Junkie Inc. also utilizes it’s directory listing to hire certified IT professional for all IT solutions.
These opportunities will expand your career and increase your experience. College grads are encouraged to apply. As the company grows you also have the opportunity to grow with us.
An amazing opportunity to jumpstart your career!
Responsibilities* Lead generation through cold calling, and face to face meetings.
* Setting and attending appointments.
* Manage accounts and follow-up on sales proposals and quotes.
* Directory listing and registration.
* Nerd Junkie website editing i.e. store.
* Planning and coordinating networking events.
* Online line, Social media, B2B marketing of company and products.
* Creativity with e-mail campaigns, digital marketing, direct mail, etc.
* Picture taking of Tampa to include cultured events, landmarks, and Nerd Junkie events.
* User experience with powerpoint, excel, and word.
* Dedicate 15 to 20 hours a week
RequirementsNerd Junkie Inc. is hiring for entry level
* Commission sales on all products and services.
* Intern positions for writing and submitting ads.
* Intern positions for freelance writers.
* Intern positions for adding and editing website content.
* Intern positions for event/planning marketing
* Bilingual-English/Spanish,English/Cantonese speaking is a big plus!!!
* Valid driver's license with good driving record required.
* Current passport is preferred and may be required.