(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Creative Sales Booking AgentTUA
Sales/Marketing Team MemberSeraphina International
Business Development / Sales InternBiros Septic & Drain Cleaning, Inc.
OwnerGILL TRUCKING LLC
Business Development / Sales InternKong Digital
Business Development / Sales InternFortress Consulting Group
Sales and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Nerd Junkie Inc
5614 Tranquility Oaks Dr
Posted: July 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNerd Junkie Inc. is more than just a technology company, with opportunities including but not limited to B2B sales, magazine publishing, and clothing line under the same branded name. Nerd Junkie Inc. also utilizes it’s directory listing to hire certified IT professional for all IT solutions.
These opportunities will expand your career and increase your experience. College grads are encouraged to apply. As the company grows you also have the opportunity to grow with us.
An amazing opportunity to jumpstart your career!
Responsibilities* Lead generation through cold calling, and face to face meetings.
* Setting and attending appointments.
* Manage accounts and follow-up on sales proposals and quotes.
* Directory listing and registration.
* Nerd Junkie website editing i.e. store.
* Planning and coordinating networking events.
* Online line, Social media, B2B marketing of company and products.
* Creativity with e-mail campaigns, digital marketing, direct mail, etc.
* Picture taking of Tampa to include cultured events, landmarks, and Nerd Junkie events.
* User experience with powerpoint, excel, and word.
* Dedicate 15 to 20 hours a week
RequirementsNerd Junkie Inc. is hiring for entry level
* Commission sales on all products and services.
* Intern positions for writing and submitting ads.
* Intern positions for freelance writers.
* Intern positions for adding and editing website content.
* Intern positions for event/planning marketing
* Bilingual-English/Spanish,English/Cantonese speaking is a big plus!!!
* Valid driver's license with good driving record required.
* Current passport is preferred and may be required.