Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Account Executive- Entry LevelThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Entry-Level Management TraineeEmpire Consulting Group
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeEmpire Consulting Group
AT&T Sales RepresentativeBe410
Sales and Marketing - Intrigma - Spring and Summer 2016Bookmark This
349 5th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: April 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant to be a part of the healthcare revolution? To learn and grow current skillsets and knowledge to figure out dynamic business models to disrupt the healthcare industry?
Intrigma is a revolutionary medical workforce information platform that is changing the US healthcare system. We provide the healthcare industry a breakthrough cloud platform to navigate the new era of metric and outcome based staffing models. Visit www.intrigma.com for more information.
Located in New York City on 5th Avenue across from the Empire State Building, we’re a small entrepreneurial team that is quickly expanding. This can be a part time or full time internship and based on achieving set goals, could lead to full time employment.
You’ll contribute to:
- Increase brand awareness, online presence, and drive new customer traffic to website and social; develop marketing content
- Use SWOT analysis on a daily basis to better, change, and create new business practices
- Build outbound sales efforts, lists - help to create an ongoing and robust pipeline
- Cold contact sales leads
- Take ownership on digital marketing activities, including web, email, social media channels
- Use analytics tools to optimize ROI
- Work on marketing plan and materials for trade shows, events, and conferences (and attend them!)
- Use excel regularly, extensive previous experience is a big plus
- Research topics, people, venues and themes of interest within the industry; condense information and relay to the team as needed
- About the sales pipeline and how to close a deal by working directly with the head of sales and CEO
SEO techniques to enhance digital marketing skills from Bradleigh (Communications Coordinator) and Chelsea (Sales and Marketing Lead) about best practices for marketing in the health industry
- Project management skills
- To improve upon current clear and persuasive sales and marketing skills
We’d love if you:
- Have an interest in Health Tech, Health IT, or experience in the health industry
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills (think deadlines)
- You are adaptable and able to roll with the punches in a quickly growing and rapidly changing environment.
- Work with a team of people that built this company from the ground up and are looking to change the world of healthcare
- A professional workplace that is fun and engaging
- Beer on tap (if you’re 21+ and the robust social life that comes along with that!)
- Company outings, events, and an awesome office environment
- Free unlimited metro card while working and college credit (if wanted)
- Ask….we have more
Requirements- 1-2 years relevant experience or education equivalent, doesn’t have to be with the same company the entire time
- High level skills in Microsoft Excel
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal oversight - can verbally give examples
It’s vital that you:
- Are curious about the business, eager to learn and be a part of the team
- Display of energy, commitment, creativity, and friendliness