Business Development / Sales Intern in B2B SaaS startup at San FranciscoTagove
Sales AssociateTrina Solar
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales and Marketing - Paid Training OpportunityBookmark This
Seven Cities Unlimited, Inc
4901 Cleveland St Unit 4
Virginia Beach, VA
Posted: July 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are the leading Promotions and Marketing firm in the Virginia Beach area. Our focus is to find outgoing, team-oriented brand representatives who enjoy working with our clients to create massive brand recognition within the general public
Purpose of Position:
We create mass product and service visibility through field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Brand Ambassadors to create excellent customer service and aide in driving profits through face-to-face customer interactions. You will answer customer questions regarding our client's brand and aide in driving revenue.
Responsibilities- Increase client's profits by establishing strong brand representation through face-to-face marketing.
- Execute short-term promotional sales presentations.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
The candidates we are seeking must have a great work ethic, good communication skills, a positive attitude, and an ability to work in a fast pace environment.
The follow degrees/experiences are best suited:
•2-4 Years Military Experience
Good Luck on your Job Search!!