Intern Field Sales RepresentativeLED Fundraiser
College Financial Representative - Northwestern Mutual DenverNorthwestern Mutual
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Business Development / Sales&Marketing InternYay Panties
Customer Service Representative InternUniCareer LLC
Sales RepresentativeRekless Creations LLC
Sales Ninja InternPearIt
Seeking Sales intern for FiDi Video Ad AgencyLNC Productions
Sales and Marketing ProfessionalBookmark This
Summit Computer Services
140 Bogue Road
Posted: June 09 2015
DescriptionSales and Marketing Professional
Essential Marketing Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop marketing materials and communications including social media and website coordination to support your sales’ effort
· Perform administrative marketing tasks that include list development, drafting communications, designing marketing materials, establishing, documenting and maintaining marketing campaigns
· Coordinate local business events, trade shows, and other various prospecting events
· Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
· Initiate contact with prospects that have been generated by your marketing campaigns
Essential Sales Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work with prospects and active customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands
· Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to active customers and prospects
· Cross-selling and up-selling services and solutions to existing accounts
· Qualify new sales opportunities for current customers
· Provide a timely response to requests for service and products from current customers
· Work with management to develop proposals, quotes and respond to RFP/RFI documents
· Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
· Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account
· Manage the complexity of Managed IT services proposals, contracts, lease agreements, and service level agreements
· Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with current customers and prospects and work to give them the best possible service
Include answers to the following questions with your cover letter:
1. Describe the components of your favorite sales compensation plan, the quota for each component and how you performed against quota by quarter for a period of one year.
2. List 3 books you’ve read to advance your career in sales and marketing and if you refer to one of them as a reference which one and for what?
3. Describe a sample marketing plan including the components for each phase and identify the importance of each component.
4. List 3 online sources that you frequent to advance your career in sales and marketing and identify the reason for each?
5. What questions would you ask a prospective client to properly quote a server?
Forward your cover letter, answers to the questions above and resume (in the order listed) to email@example.com