Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Customer Service RepresentativeMolina Gujral Agency
ART OF RECYCLING-Sales and Marketingchairitee
Sales InternshipAflac Pasadena
Sales Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales InternPied Parker
Business Development / Sales InternThe Angelillo Group
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Sales and Marketing ProfessionalBookmark This
Summit Computer Services
140 Bogue Road
Posted: June 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSales and Marketing Professional
Essential Marketing Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop marketing materials and communications including social media and website coordination to support your sales’ effort
· Perform administrative marketing tasks that include list development, drafting communications, designing marketing materials, establishing, documenting and maintaining marketing campaigns
· Coordinate local business events, trade shows, and other various prospecting events
· Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
· Initiate contact with prospects that have been generated by your marketing campaigns
Essential Sales Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work with prospects and active customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands
· Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to active customers and prospects
· Cross-selling and up-selling services and solutions to existing accounts
· Qualify new sales opportunities for current customers
· Provide a timely response to requests for service and products from current customers
· Work with management to develop proposals, quotes and respond to RFP/RFI documents
· Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
· Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account
· Manage the complexity of Managed IT services proposals, contracts, lease agreements, and service level agreements
· Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with current customers and prospects and work to give them the best possible service
Include answers to the following questions with your cover letter:
1. Describe the components of your favorite sales compensation plan, the quota for each component and how you performed against quota by quarter for a period of one year.
2. List 3 books you’ve read to advance your career in sales and marketing and if you refer to one of them as a reference which one and for what?
3. Describe a sample marketing plan including the components for each phase and identify the importance of each component.
4. List 3 online sources that you frequent to advance your career in sales and marketing and identify the reason for each?
5. What questions would you ask a prospective client to properly quote a server?
Forward your cover letter, answers to the questions above and resume (in the order listed) to email@example.com