Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Account Executive- Sales and Marketing- Training ProvidedDallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry LevelDallas Texas Consultants
Sales and Marketing Representative InternshipBookmark This
222 Mamaroneck Ave #301
White Plains, NY
Posted: June 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMHG Consulting is a privately held sales and consulting firm based in White Plains, NY. MHG Consulting was established in 2010 and is looking to expand and exponentially grow our sales team for our Fortune 500 and Blue Chip Clients! MHG Consulting is now offering internships at the entry level for sales and marketing.
Our privately held sales and consulting firm has a very high success rate of developing ambitious and driven individuals into TOP SALES PERFORMERS in a management capacity. We are seeking inexperienced professionals that would like to take their winning mentality and apply them to lucrative sales and marketing careers.
Q U I C K L O O K
Title: Sales and Marketing Representative Internship
Monday – Friday
40+ Hours in the week
Sales and Marketing
Personal and Professional Growth
Ambitious and Self Motivated ONLY!
Responsibilities- Account acquisition and retention through face to face customer interactions
- Learning and delivering a sales presentation to potential customers
- Campaign management through workshop facilitation and team development
- Completing necessary paperwork promptly
- Attending daily and weekly conference calls and meetings
- Communicating and sharing best practices with management and team
- Participating in continual training to keep up with market expansion and job duties
- Coaching and team and leadership development
- Impact your earning potential and control your own paycheck (no commission caps)
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills required (1+ years in retail, customer service, hospitality, sales, marketing, or related role preferred)