Sales/New Business Development InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Spring 2017 Sales and Sponsorship Support CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Sales and Marketing - Sports Minded IndividualsBookmark This
7365 Prairie Falcon Road STE 160
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: June 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSales and marketing is the driving force within our business, but the opportunity doesn’t stop there. We are looking for an account manager who is self-motivated and quality driven, whom we can internally promote to a management position.
Account managers are responsible for gaining a new and lasting customer base for our fortune 500 clients. The position is fast paced and provides a dynamic day-to-day experience. Beginning day one, our account managers are given hands on training and experience, and are developed to be internally promoted to our highest levels of management.
ResponsibilitiesWhat Does the Day-To-Day Look Like?
• Sales, marketing, brand management
• Acquiring new customers for our clients
• Planning and leading meetings, workshops, and training seminars
Benefits the Position Offers
• Fun, team focused environment
• Travel opportunities
• Competitive compensation packages
• Leadership workshops and development
• Philanthropy events – opportunity to give back
• Financial, business, and time management training
• Internal and rapid promotions
• Hands-on training from upper management
• Personal and professional development
• Ability to learn a company from the entry level to management
Quick Employee Testimonials
"Apollo gives me the ability to constantly learn and grow. I am surrounded by ambitious and motivated people who care about the success of people both personally and professionally."
- Shekinah, Majored in Mass Media Communications with a Business Management Minor at Oral Roberts University
"Apollo offers me an environment to bring out my competitive personality. With a fun and energetic work environment, I am challenged daily to grow and succeed."
- Jay, Majored in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at University of Oklahoma
This is an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Position with the Opportunity to be Promoted from Within to Management!
Paid Internships are now Available
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
For More Information
Contact Shekinah, HR Recruiter at 702.242.6136
Once you apply to the position, our HR Department will contact you within the next 2 business days. Good luck in your job search.
• 1-2 years experience in sales, marketing, and (or) customer service preferred, but willing to train the right candidate
• Interpersonal Skills
• Professional Demeanor
• “Work Hard, Play Hard” Mentality
• Fun and Energetic
• Competitive and Driven
• Leadership and Goal Oriented