Sales RepresentativeRekless Creations LLC
Sales Ninja InternPearIt
Seeking Sales intern for FiDi Video Ad AgencyLNC Productions
Work w/ Ex NFL Linebacker. New start up, looking for Marketing and/or Business Management majors.Adaptive Merchant Solutions
Account Executive (Intern)Awesome and Amazing Company
Aflac Sales InternshipAflac
Sales AssociateTrina Solar
Business Development / Sales InternAcenonyx
Sales and Marketing Support InternshipBookmark This
Duke Cannon Supply Co.
1000 SUPERIOR BLVD STE 301
Posted: March 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking applicants for our summer internship program The primary function of those selected will be to support the sales efforts of Duke Cannon Supply Co. to ensure that orders, large and small, are processed effectively and efficiently. However, as we work in a small, lean company, the job will require one to wear many hats and support all functions of the business, including: Sales, Operations, Finance, Innovation, and Marketing. Therefore, a perfect candidate is one who has a broad set of skills and is willing/able to learn about all facets of a start-up business.
This job is for rock stars only. You must have a passion/desire to work in a highly dynamic, fast growing, entrepreneurial environment. The hours are long and intense, but incredibly rewarding. If you question whether this job is for you—it’s not. If you know this job is for you and you meet the skills qualifications below, then apply.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate is smart, ambitious, hard-working, resourceful, and willing/able to work in a very flexible, dynamic, and lean environment. They must have the passion and the mindset to work in an entrepreneurial situation. They must be able to succeed in an environment in which no two days will look the same. Every day will pose new and different challenges, though the pace will always will be quick and the expectations will be high. To be successful, they will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
• Strong Quantitative Skills: strong math skills and ability to work in Excel will be critical to the financial, bookkeeping, and analytics tasks
• Attention To Detail: ability to oversee projects with multiple, time-dependent tasks will be essential to Supply Chain responsibilities
• Self-Starter: as the candidate will often be working independently in a lean and dynamic environment, they must strive to find ways to consistently add value to the organization without waiting for the next direction.
• Resourceful: an entrepreneur must be scrappy; that is, they must be able to accomplish their objectives with fewer resources and help one might find in a large company. They must find new and creative ways to achieve his goals.
• Intellectual Curiosity and Creativity: the ideal candidate will not only be able to execute the assigned tasks, but be able to provide the creative thought and curiosity to bring new thinking to the table. They will improve our systems and processes, find new ways of lowering costs, and generate ideas to drive revenue.
• Strong Communication Skills: the ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills. They must be able to clearly articulate direction to many people with proper syntax and grammar.
Additionally, the candidate who has design/graphics skills (i.e. proficiency in Illustrator or Photoshop) will be seen as a huge plus.