Business Development / Sales InternRDV Limousine
Sales and Business Outreach InternXSharp
(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
fashion internshipApropo Studio
Account ManagerAsset Dynamics
Sales and Marketing with an involvement in Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Posted: January 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is a premier industry leader and have been providing party supplies to hospitality venues for the past 6 years.
We are looking to hire an intern immediately to join us and grow with our company. Below are the details:
Business Development / Sales & Marketing Intern
Please provide your resume and a cover letter including details on why you would be a good fit for our growing company.
- Phone and email sales
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills