Business Development / Sales InternAcenonyx
Sales AssociatesBuilder's Backbone
Sales and Marketing for Virtual and Augmented Reality CompanyTravel Tours 360
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Sales and Public Relations Assistant | Hiring Now | Fast GrowthBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: October 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSGV Marketing is a leading Sales and Marketing Company with its office in Times Square, New York! We’re growing quickly. We offer fast-track progression for Entry Level applicants that are looking to get into a management role within 6-12 months’ time (based on results and experience).
Based in our busy Manhattan location, entry level applicants will spend significant time learning about our client's brand, values, missions, products and services. Along with structured sales training you will work with the Sales Director to become an integral part of the business development team. Developing new business with customers you will need to comfortable communicating at all levels and be resilient enough to handle new business prospecting.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
• Prospecting for new business for our clients
• Swapping success stories amongst peers
• Assisting with sales training and development
• Helping to recruit and train new graduates
• Managing and leading a team of sales people
• Learning internal business practices and habits
RequirementsSGV Marketing is looking for Entry Level applicants who are:
• Quick learners capable of practical application
• Professionally dressed and with a professional attitude
• Target focused and competitive with a desire to win
• Able to make decisions and think under pressure
• Money motivated and advancement motivated
• Excellent communicators and capable of leading a team
Understanding our clients’ needs and meeting their expectations time and time again has helped SGV Marketing gain a competitive advantage. If you feel you can integrate your entry level skills and be a Professional Brand Ambassador for our clients we would like to hear from you!
SkillsRequired - Public Speaking, Communication Skills, Highly motivated self-starter, Hard Worker
Preferred - Sales and Marketing