Sales Representative InternshipFlorida Business Consulting
Sales & Marketing Support InternEnergy Lighting Services
Business Development / Sales InternTronixSystem
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
SALES INTERNMoms Need Help Too, LLC
Sales Assistance- InternBookmark This
CONFIDENTIAL MEN'S LUXURY BRAND
New York, New Jersey
Jersey City, NJ
Posted: July 29 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA men's start-up fashion and lifestyle brand is seeking an enthusiastic, hands-on, dynamic results driven sales intern who seeks to be challenged and thrive to succeed in a creative and fast-paced environment. Our work culture thrives on teamwork and collaboration. The intern will work directly with the Regional Sales Manager
ResponsibilitiesHelp maintain sales support functions. Candidates must have strong organizational skills, possess excellent verbal and written skills with attention to detail, be able to multi-task and enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a willingness to learn new responsibilities. Must be able to work well with others, easily take direction, have a strong sense of urgency and be a problem solver. Must be a team player who will continually contribute to entire sales team growth. Positive attitude is a must.
- Creating recaps
-Sending out samples to customers
- P.O.S. Analysis and Recap
- Preparation/update for line sheets/markets
RequirementsMust be well organized and possess strong oral and written communication skills. Must be motivated, flexible and able to work creatively and independently. Proficient computer skills in database applications, spreadsheet, and word processing, Microsoft Access, Excel, Power Point, and Word preferred.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business management, or other related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Must be able to commit to a work schedule of 2-3 days per week for a minimum of 14 hours per week
- Must be able to receive college credit for this internship