Promotional Sales Representative - Immediate hire neededInfinite Promotional Solutions
NOW INTERVIEWING - Customer Service RepsElite Solutions
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Event Marketing & Sales InternLatin Expo Group LLC
Professional B2B Sales - Summer Internship to HireBealstone, Inc
Wholesale InternNetwork Showroom
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Sales Associate (commission-based)Bookmark This
Posted: February 16 2015
Company Location: Cambridge, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBloomyr Sales Associate Position
Bloomyr is offering Sales Associate positions. The length of the position is flexible, as well as the number of hours. This position is commission-based; students can earn up to $1,000 monthly.
Bloomyr is an up-and-coming company that uses data analytics and insider advice to help students and young professionals land jobs/internships at the intersection of what they enjoy & what they’re good at www.bloomyr.com
We are assembling a Sales team that is self-starter, motivated, and takes initiative.
How to Apply:
Candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
+ Transcript (both an official and an unofficial copy works)
We will reach out to those who pass our screening stage to invite them for an interview.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal Sales Associate candidate:
• Enjoys brainstorming ways to achieve the goal, as opposed to following detailed instructions.
• Comes up with creative ways to spread the word about Bloomyr. You know your college campus the most and you know how to get the word across.
• Enjoys talking, formally and informally, to fellow students about Bloomyr’s services.
• Comfortable setting your own schedule and a game plan. While we will meet regularly to discuss and hear from you, this will be a position where you will have great autonomy over how you spend your time.
- Have completed at least one semester of college-level classes. Freshmen are welcome to apply!
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excitement about Bloomyr’s mission.
- Creative, independent thought process.
- A good conversationalist.