Business Development / Sales / PR InternBlue Square Concepts
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Sales RepresentativeSurace-Smith Group
Sales RepresentativeBugge Agencies
Sales RepresentativeCosta Agency
Sales RepresentativeDiulus Agencies
Sales AssociateBookmark This
Integrated Science & Technology, Inc.
Windy Ridge Parkway
Posted: September 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhy Choose IST:
Integrated Science & Technology, Inc. (IST) is a US subsidiary of Yonker Environment Protection, the premier environmental services provider in China. With more than 1200 employees, Yonker companies provid environmental design, consulting, construction and special equipment manufacturing services to some of the largest Fortune Global 500 companies in the manufacturing, energy, oil and gas industry. More information about IST and Yonker can be found at www.integratedscience.com or www.yonker.com.cn.
IST is currently seeking for an entry-level Sales Associate for our Atlanta, GA office.
Responsibilities• Assists in the preparation of service catalogs, flyers, PowerPoint and other presentation materials
• Conducts sales calls to prospective clients and schedules appointments or meetings
• Assists in creating business plans/proposals to develop new business and expand existing client base
• Assists in maintaining good working relationships with clients, including liaising with clients and responding to clients’ questions
• Prepares paperwork for the projects and clients
• Documents sales activities
• Exhibits and presents at tradeshows and conferences
• Performs other relevant duties as assigned or requested
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, colleagues, and contractors
• Strong analytical skills to solve complex problems
• Strong organizational skills and time management skills to coordinate multiple assignments and balance competing priorities and requirements
• Capable of working as a team member or working independently as required
• Must be flexible with work schedules and capable of working overtime
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook
• Quick, self-starter with a customer-oriented personality
• US citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States
• Passing a pre-employment drug screen and a government background check is required.