Junior Account ManagerTMG Concepts
Management Training Program- Great for new grads!TMG Concepts
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeTMG Concepts
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Sales Associate InternBookmark This
Posted: June 14 2016
Company Location: Portland, OR
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis merchant services company, Payment Solution Brokers, is looking for high motivated salespeople to build it's rapidly growing salesforce across the country. They currently have over 30 salespeople on staff and only began filling out their salesforce since January 2016. This is an up-and-coming company that will be likely to hit the Inc. 500 List for the fastest growing companies in the United States. Specifically, this company handles payment processing services and equipment solutions for business owners that accept credit cards and debit cards. This is a very lucrative industry and this is an excellent opportunity for any college student who is looking for a career path or simply a way to earn extra money while in school.
As a Regional Sales Representative, you are on the front lines of helping organizations more effectively manage their merchant services. Our sales representatives advocate the most cost effective models for businesses: we promise greater savings, better tech support, and EMV chip compliant equipment. Our sales representatives start by going door-to-door and attempting to get merchants to switch over to using Payment Solution Brokers as their payment processing provider. Once you have proven yourself by closing one or two deals on your own, we will then have our marketing team begin scheduling appointments for you with merchants. These appointments usually close at a 33% rate and climbing for our more experienced Sales Representatives. The more deals you close, the higher up you will be promoted. Your level of success is completely defined by the effort you put into this sales position.
Responsibilities- Morning conference calls (when they are in effect, unless excused)
- Online training sessions
- Checking in with your sales manager throughout the day to let me know of your progress
- Acquiring merchant statements from business owners to send into your sales manager
- Presenting price or rate quotes to business owners
- Closing deals
Requirements• Demonstration of drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
• A 100% commitment to professional success
• Excellent oral and presentation skills
• Passion to educate and sell
• Ability to conduct effective presentations with decision makers
• Knowledge of the full cycle of the sales process
• Prospecting revenue opportunities and build a pipeline of qualified customers
• Willingness to travel
• An interest in building upon an existing successful track record in sales
• High School Degree or Equivalent