*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Fashion Summer InternLIE SANGBONG
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Sales & Marketing InternshipAflac Insurance
Financial Analyst (summer) working with Successful Serial Entrepreneur - unpaidExit Plan Capital
Retail Sales Account ManagerFenix Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternConcord International Group
Entry Level Management TraineeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Corporate Accounts Sales Executive – IT Staffing / IT Consulting FirmBookmark This
534 Broadhollow Rd
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOperationIT is hiring immediately for multiple opportunities. We are a leading Information Technology staffing, consulting and solutions firm located in Melville, Long Island. Our Sales Executive openings offer a starting base salary of up to $30K/year plus medical/dental/vision coverage options, vacation/holiday pay and 401K option. You will also have the opportunity to earn commissions on sales as well as bonus and advancement opportunities.
We are searching for aggressive, friendly and dynamic sales professionals that are looking for an exciting ground-floor opportunity. We are growing our Corporate Accounts Division and this is a chance to be part of the initial selling team. Rapid advancement and management opportunities are a strong possibility for successful candidates.
Initially your role will be to generate leads for our offices in Chicago, New York, Boston and Princeton through the use of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other online resources. You will also be involved in reaching out to clients with opportunities and learn how to negotiate rates, agreements and closing the sale. Your compensation will be tied directly to your success at bringing in new accounts, managing and expanding existing relationships and reactivating dormant accounts. You will be responsible for selling, branding and promoting the company to the information technology end-user community.
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com
Our areas of business include staffing, solutions and project based work in areas such as Traditional IT, Enterprise Systems / Applications and Creative technologies. You will be expected to help us create a constant flow of new business from both existing and new clients.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will include the following:
1. Generate leads from online resources for targeted companies in major markets.
2. Following up on leads with potential and existing clients from email marketing campaigns.
3. Working with managers in our branches across the country to develop new contacts.
4. Setting up appointments with technology executives to discuss current and future needs.
5. Function as a Hunter, identifying IT project based consulting assignments and IT staffing needs.
6. Cross Selling IT staffing/consulting/professional services at existing clients.
If you are a high-energy, self-driven sales person looking for a ground floor opportunity with rapid advancement potential we would like to speak with you.
RequirementsIdeal candidates should have a background that includes the following:
1. 1+ years of successful selling experience, ideally related to technology.
2. Enjoys working on the telephone and talking with clients.
3. Basic knowledge of one of the following would be very helpful: IT Systems, Help Desk, Application Development, Creative Suites, Web Development or Database Development.
4. Some past experience increasing sales.
5. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
6. Dynamic personality, outgoing and aggressive.
7. Strong work ethic and requires minimal oversight and direction.