Entry-Level Management TraineeEmpire Consulting Group
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeEmpire Consulting Group
Entry Level AT&T Management TraineeBe410
AT&T Sales RepresentativeBe410
Graphic Design InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
SALES - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (GERMAN / RUSSIAN SPEAKING NATIVE)Bookmark This
Asia Quality Control
Posted: April 12 2015
Company Location: Shabbona, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*****PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING*****
When applying, please send your CV directly to employment [AT] asiaqualitycontrol.com mentioning "Internship Sales" in Subject. Please indicate clearly into your email body the following :
1./ Your date of availability
2./ Maximum Possible Duration of your internship
3./ After this internship, will you have finished your studies
4./ Other past experience related to the position you are applying
We will not read any application which is not sent by email directly !
The position can be remote (in this case some key performance indicator and a tight tracking of your activity will be setlled or in China.
In order to accelerate its growth, the company want to develop its sales volume on several different market. On this base, the company is currently looking for strengthening sales team by appointing people with sales and business development profile. The internship will be located in China or at distance directly in your home country.
With support of the general manager you will take charge of marketing and communication task related to our company.
You will be especially in charge of :
- active prospection by searching leads and identifying potential customers
- contacting prospect to introduce our services by phoning and emailing
- sales calling to potential customers
- follow up with customers and ensure satisfaction
- track and record activity on accounts via our online CRM
- Submit regular progress reports
A major parts of your time (90%) will be dedicated to contact people by phone to try to close the deal and acquire new accounts.
Requirements- Aggressive sales people
- Willing to win, to convince and to achieve
- Key performance indicator oriented
- Energetic and dynamic character, a winning attitude.
- Persistent and patient with the ability to close deals.
- Conversational English, German, Russian a MUST, any other language a PLUS
SkillsRequired - Business Development, B2B Marketing, Telemarketing, B2B Sales, Fluent in German, Account Sales Strategies
Preferred - Fluent in Russian