Sales AssociateTrina Solar
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
Sales Business Development / Sales PositionBookmark This
709 Van Siclen
Posted: May 04 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat is digital signage? Have you seen a digital menu in a restaurant? Kiosks? Maybe transportation information on a digital screen in airports or other transportation facilities?
Image Projections is a digital signage start-up company. Our clients are extensive and expanding all over New York City, New Jersey, across the USA and soon internationally.
We actively seeking ambitious, goal orientated and confident sales representatives to help spread how awesome digital signage will be for new client businesses.
Even if you are not truly familiar with the world of digital signage, you will obtain knowledge to become an expertise in both digital signage and the services of Image Projections. Not only will you travel around NYC experiencing different businesses and networking with business owners but also across the USA to various digital/tech related industry conventions. You will work closely with our Creative Team and the Executive of Sales. As our Sales team grows, sales meetings will be held to create methods that will have a positive effect on both the client and the company.
There is a 2 week probation period, before we can extend a permanent position.
Responsibilities- Must travel and identify potential business that can benefits from digital signage and gain potential new sales lead.
- Give quotes to business and obtain information about their business (collecting menu/brochures/business cards, photographs of the location etc)
- Schedule follow-ups/webinars with clients
- Networking at conventions as a Representative
- Clearly explain our products to non tech savory indiviuals
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Exceptional communication skill at all levels via by phone, email and face to face
- Have a Valid Driver's License
- Open/Flexible Availability/Transportation Boundaries (Driving around NYC,NJ and possibly to other States by plane.)
-At least 1 Year experience in business sales (B2B) or equivalent experience (Not Retail Related Sales)
- A "Can do" attitude with the skills of a Fast Learner and Good Organization
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education