Sales InternshipIT DEV Group
Internship Customer ServiceMovado Group, Inc.
Sales Associate - Event Marketing FirmCopmass Events
Business Development / Sales InternSuffolk Beauty Group
Sales InternDental Game Plan
Sales/New Business Development InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERNSHIPBookmark This
6157 28th St SE
Grand Rapids, MI
Posted: February 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are a people person and you are looking for an internship that provides an opportunity for full time employment or experience then put your personality and ambition to work with us! We are looking for entry level individuals that have some experience in customer service, sales, food service, client relations, and retail to apply their skills and work experience to be the face of our clients at our marketing events!
PROSPECT SOLUTIONS, INC. is a progressive, rapidly expanding event marketing firm in the area. We work with clients from leading industries across the country with a strong focus in the promotional retail event industry!
We have the perfect campaign for you!
Do you have a passion for fashion?
Do you have a love for gourmet foods or an interest in nutrition?!
Our diverse client portfolio allows us to represent industry leaders in nutrition, cosmetics, health & wellness, and many more!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We recognize that we owe much of our success to our people. Our tailored marketing events and advertising campaigns allow us to take a much more personal approach to the development of our clients' brands. As a result, we strive to create unlimited opportunities for individuals to achieve their personal, professional and financial goals. We do this by encouraging competition and making it easy for individuals to engage in sales and marketing, sharing effective techniques and communicating ideas openly, and by recognizing accomplishments both large and small.
Our philosophy emphasizes the importance of leading by example and having a comprehensive understanding of the entire business model. Our entry level training program provides exposure to all facets of our marketing campaigns as well as an opportunity for leadership and management positions. We have committed to expanding our office to meet the demands of 4 new campaigns! Therefore, we must start talent scouting right aw
Responsibilities- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
Above average people skills
Excellent leadership abilities
Great communication skills
Great work ethic and ambition