Intern Field Sales RepresentativeLED Fundraiser
College Financial Representative - Northwestern Mutual DenverNorthwestern Mutual
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Business Development / Sales&Marketing InternYay Panties
Customer Service Representative InternUniCareer LLC
Business Development / Sales InternAcenonyx
Sales AssociatesBuilder's Backbone
Sales & Customer Success RepresentativeBookmark This
650 Townsend St, Suite 245
San Francisco, CA
Posted: October 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDoblet has created the largest smartphone battery-charging network in the San Francisco Bay Area. Contribute to our success by helping us make that network even larger. This is an opportunity to get your hands wet with a startup, work with unique and passionate people, and offer your own skills and creativity.
A successful internship may lead to a full-time position. Internship is located in San Francisco. Currently hiring for start date in Dec 2015 / Jan 2016.
Responsibilities- Sell – prospect new clients and execute the sale
- Help clients succeed – build and maintain relationships with new and current leads
- Surpass goals – through new sales, generate and optimize user acquisition
- Improve – work hard, study hard, play hard
- BONUS: Represent Doblet at marketing events, i.e., conferences and music festivals
Requirements- Enthusiastic, coachable, and persistent
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent first impression
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- 0-2 years of sales experience