Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Account Executive- Sales and Marketing- Training ProvidedDallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry LevelDallas Texas Consultants
Sales Development InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: December 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClearcode is a software house consisting of over 75 highly skilled professionals with a passion for technology. We specializes data-driven apps and advertising technology (e.g. advanced analytics solutions and dashboards, as well as RTB technology for programmatic media trading). Our work includes projects such as Piwik, the leading open source web analytics solution. Piwik tracks over 1 million websites worldwide and is currently ranked the 7th most used web analytics tool in the world.
We're looking for an intern to join our sales team to take on the role of sales development. As a sales development rep your job will be to work with our sales team to identify and nurture sales opportunities.
Responsibilities- Generate new sales opportunities
- Help to develop and improve sales strategies
- Set up discussions with senior executives and evaluate their business needs
- Manage and nurture a pipeline of prospects until a given stage
- Use marketing & sales CRM tools
Requirements- Desire to learn and succeed in sales
- 2+ years of related experience
- Experience using sales, marketing and email CRMs
- Ability to write professional emails
- Native English proficiency with excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of email marketing, content marketing and lead scoring