Business Development / Sales InternFlexis
Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Customer Service RepresentativeMolina Gujral Agency
ART OF RECYCLING-Sales and Marketingchairitee
Sales InternshipAflac Pasadena
Sales Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales InternPied Parker
Business Development / Sales InternThe Angelillo Group
Sales Development Representative InternshipBookmark This
Proto Labs, Inc.
5540 Pioneer Creek Drive
Maple Plain, MN
Posted: September 12 2016
Application Deadline: January 31, 2017
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 05/15/17 — 08/15/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for the opportunity to gain real world experience while working with an innovative and industry leading organization? Are you competitive? Do you want to make a direct impact on a company’s revenue? As a Proto Labs BD Lead Generation Rep intern, you will be working on business critical initiatives that build your technical knowledge and leadership capabilities. While working alongside seasoned sales and account managers, you’ll gain invaluable on-the-job experience, career development, and leadership opportunities while experiencing our team oriented, fun, and engaging culture.
Who We Are:
Proto Labs is the world's fastest manufacturer of custom prototype and low-volume parts. We revolutionized our industry by developing proprietary computing technologies and automated manufacturing processes that enable us to create “Real Parts, Really Fast.” We are leading the charge in the digital manufacturing realm, which makes us an exciting place to work. Our company hires designers, engineers, developers, creative thinkers and smart people who tackle their roles with an entrepreneurial spirit. We pride ourselves on our innovative technology & laid back culture that focuses on doing meaningful work that brings transformational products to market.
What We Have:
• An amazing team, personally and professionally, who tackles complex problems and delivers awesome results
• An open, casual environment that gives you a lot of freedom combined with a lot of responsibility
• A culture that embraces change, speed and getting things done while balancing your personal freedom
Proto Labs, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
ResponsibilitiesTasks and Projects at Hand:
• Using a proactive focus on external persons and companies - contact new leads to generate interest and introduce Business Development Representative (BDR) into process to facilitate relationship and close opportunities.
• Put on your detective hat and research companies to qualify and target opportunities.
• Prospect, cold call and qualify decision makers within targeted audiences.
• Meet or exceed outbound call metrics.
• Maintain complete and comprehensive information on our databases.
• Provide rock star customer service by offering accurate product information and timely follow-up
• Enter 100% of all Lead contacts and on-going activities into our CRM.
• Introduce prospective customers to Proto Labs products and services.
RequirementsWho We Are Looking For:
• Someone working towards a bachelor’s degree and has a very strong interest in sales
• A person with a flare for providing stellar customer service skills
• A team player who also likes to work independently and is dependable, resourceful
• A self-starter who likes to win!
• Those who know MS Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills to handle multiple concurrent activities.
• Someone who can communicate effectively across different levels of professionals, both verbal and written.
• A person who likes to talk to strangers and can successfully prospect and make cold calls.
• Creative problem solver who is capable of questioning to understand and meet client needs.