Sales InternMobile Apps for Charity
Public Relations InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Entry-Level Management TraineeEmpire Consulting Group
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeEmpire Consulting Group
Entry Level AT&T Management TraineeBe410
AT&T Sales RepresentativeBe410
Sales Executive Internship (Purdue University)Bookmark This
610 Purdue Mall
West Lafayette, IN
Posted: March 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This is not a typical 9-5 office internship. Our interns will become confident and successful sales professionals. We train and mentor our employees in all elements of the sales cycle: lead generation, prospecting, delivering an excellent pitch, effectively negotiating, and closing deals. This is vital because pitching and negotiating are two things that you cannot learn in a classroom setting. Real business experience involves the tension that comes with having hard earned money on the line.
Our teams of local interns run a business in their community and are paid bi-weekly to do so in three ways:
• Commission from deals closed in that pay period
• Weekly $100.00 bonus pay for hitting activity metrics that predict success in our process.
• Monthly bonuses totaling up to $500.00/mo. based on points achieved in our activity tracking program.
Our product outcompetes anyone in the industry, our sales and management process have a proven record of success in this. When we find the right people for this role, we provide real experience that changes their career the trajectory.
• Attend weekly video coaching meetings with your assigned mentor/coach
• Daily team meetings to start each business day
• Prospect sufficient leads and set appointments in line with our predictable sales model
• Log activity daily in our customer relationship management system
• Work to achieve mastery of Odyssey’s pitch and deliver to local business owners in your community • Negotiate and close deals with potential clients in town
• Complete required reading materials to more quickly achieve success
• Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors with all majors
• 10-15 hr/week commitment during the school year
• Must live in local community for the duration of the semester • Flexible scheduling around personal vacations and classes