Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeTMG Concepts
Management Training Program- Great for new grads!TMG Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTMG Concepts
Retail Sales AssociateIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeIron City Acquisitions
Sales Executive Internship (Purdue University)Bookmark This
610 Purdue Mall
West Lafayette, IN
Posted: March 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This is not a typical 9-5 office internship. Our interns will become confident and successful sales professionals. We train and mentor our employees in all elements of the sales cycle: lead generation, prospecting, delivering an excellent pitch, effectively negotiating, and closing deals. This is vital because pitching and negotiating are two things that you cannot learn in a classroom setting. Real business experience involves the tension that comes with having hard earned money on the line.
Our teams of local interns run a business in their community and are paid bi-weekly to do so in three ways:
• Commission from deals closed in that pay period
• Weekly $100.00 bonus pay for hitting activity metrics that predict success in our process.
• Monthly bonuses totaling up to $500.00/mo. based on points achieved in our activity tracking program.
Our product outcompetes anyone in the industry, our sales and management process have a proven record of success in this. When we find the right people for this role, we provide real experience that changes their career the trajectory.
• Attend weekly video coaching meetings with your assigned mentor/coach
• Daily team meetings to start each business day
• Prospect sufficient leads and set appointments in line with our predictable sales model
• Log activity daily in our customer relationship management system
• Work to achieve mastery of Odyssey’s pitch and deliver to local business owners in your community • Negotiate and close deals with potential clients in town
• Complete required reading materials to more quickly achieve success
• Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors with all majors
• 10-15 hr/week commitment during the school year
• Must live in local community for the duration of the semester • Flexible scheduling around personal vacations and classes