Business Development / Sales InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing & Inside SalesSnapSolv
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Sales and Marketing- Training Provided (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry Level (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Outside Sales and Marketing- PAID Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Sales Trainee (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Sales for Special Events (Philadelphia PA and South Jersey Applicants only)Bookmark This
All Star Baseball Academy
1475 Phoenixville Pike Suite 12
West Chester, PA
Posted: March 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAll Star Baseball Academy is seeking a paid Sales Internship for several candidates. The requirements for this position are as follows:
• Responsible for sales to support the ASBA Special Events and facilities.
• Plan and develop sales presentations to outside sources to grow revenue of ASBA.
• Coordinate daily and weekly sales schedule with direct supervisor. (Weekly calendar and call reports).
• Must effectively demonstrate the ability to work with all customers both inside and outside of ASBA.
• Responsible for sales calls to coaches, league reps, travel coaches, HS coaches
• Office Administration covering 2-4 hours per week
• Promotional activity for ASBA events including league meetings and presentations, coaches clinic, college coach camps and showcases, and trade shows
• Responsible for 25% of the event R2 through team sales, individual sales and meetings/clinics
• Report to sales manager weekly calendar by pre/post conversations daily
• Attend weekly meetings for strategy
- Must be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree from a University/College.
- Desired 4 years of College Baseball and or Pro Experience
- 1+ years of outside sales experience in a related sports/recreational corporation
- Industry-related experience desired.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
- Excellent communication/presentation experience
- Previous business to business value-add sales experience