Sales & Marketing Internship (Auth to work in USA) fall 2016 -Commission only - Part-Time, FlexibleEventDaddy.com
Buisness InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternshipShadowBox
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Sales for Special Events (Philadelphia PA and South Jersey Applicants only)Bookmark This
All Star Baseball Academy
1475 Phoenixville Pike Suite 12
West Chester, PA
Posted: March 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAll Star Baseball Academy is seeking a paid Sales Internship for several candidates. The requirements for this position are as follows:
• Responsible for sales to support the ASBA Special Events and facilities.
• Plan and develop sales presentations to outside sources to grow revenue of ASBA.
• Coordinate daily and weekly sales schedule with direct supervisor. (Weekly calendar and call reports).
• Must effectively demonstrate the ability to work with all customers both inside and outside of ASBA.
• Responsible for sales calls to coaches, league reps, travel coaches, HS coaches
• Office Administration covering 2-4 hours per week
• Promotional activity for ASBA events including league meetings and presentations, coaches clinic, college coach camps and showcases, and trade shows
• Responsible for 25% of the event R2 through team sales, individual sales and meetings/clinics
• Report to sales manager weekly calendar by pre/post conversations daily
• Attend weekly meetings for strategy
- Must be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree from a University/College.
- Desired 4 years of College Baseball and or Pro Experience
- 1+ years of outside sales experience in a related sports/recreational corporation
- Industry-related experience desired.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
- Excellent communication/presentation experience
- Previous business to business value-add sales experience