Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Spring 2017 Sales and Sponsorship Support CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Sales/Business Development InternshipTransPerfect
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales & Human ResourcesBookmark This
Valen Enterprises Inc
12710 RESEARCH BLVD STE 360
Posted: March 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionValen Enterprises, Inc is a 2015 Best Places to Work Nominee in Austin!
We are a direct marketing and sales company that specializes in business to business sales and marketing for a large cellular client (hint, hint, their logo is pink!) "Cell phones? Are y'all a retail store?" The answer is no, we are a boutique marketing firm that handles each one of our clients customers personally and face to face, ensuring their long term business relationship. We have created an atmosphere that stimulates creative thinkers, entrepreneurial spirits, and ambitious professionals who will help us continue to expand in new markets this year.
Valen is seeking an intern that is willing to learn business to business sales, client relationship management and human resources, the internship position and help us grow our direct marketing and sales firm.
This position can grow into a full time position if the intern shows promise. We do provide full training. Look for immediate interns,
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY OBTAINED YOUR BACHELORS DEGREE AND ARE LOOKING FOR A ENTRY LEVEL POSITION THAT WILL ADVANCE YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY 512-998-4440
Applying through this site is not enough to be considered, applicants must submit their resume to HR@ValenEnterprisesInc.com
Please, call to follow up with our HR team,
All candidates must ask for Audrey or Victoria
Responsibilities- Learn sales & relationship management techniques
-Create team building and charity events for our company
- Work face to face with Austin small, medium and large businesses and business owners
- Learn and manage retention sales for some clients
- Participate in team building events
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in and Public Relations, Communications, Sales, Business or related fields
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization - Outgoing or sports minded personalities are a plus!
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work well in teams and unsupervised (with training)
- Willing to learn face to face / B2B sales
SkillsRequired - Outgoing, People Skills, People-oriented, Connecting People
Preferred - Developing Client Relationships, People Development, Sales and Marketing