Intern Field Sales RepresentativeLED Fundraiser
College Financial Representative - Northwestern Mutual DenverNorthwestern Mutual
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Business Development / Sales&Marketing InternYay Panties
Customer Service Representative InternUniCareer LLC
Business Development / Sales InternAcenonyx
Sales AssociatesBuilder's Backbone
247 W 30th St.
New York, NY
Posted: June 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTekScape is in need of a motivated undergraduate student to:
• Gather company information of prospective clients
• Research competitors and prepare presentations
• Work directly with sales team on outlined business goals
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
• Learn how to prospect successfully and penetrate an account
• Utilize business tracking systems
• Enrolled in a college in one of the following programs: Sales, Advertising, Engineering, Computer Science, or Business
• Junior or Senior-level standing
• Must be able to receive Academic Credit
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Interest in the IT industry
• Minimum 10-20 hour commitment a week
• Detail oriented
• Eager to learn!
If you truly want a unique learning experience in business to business sales, this would be the ideal opportunity for you! TekScape has a fun, open, relaxed, and exciting culture that you will be excited to be a part of (as well as plenty of snacks to keep you full)!