Sales AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
customer service representative internArizona Beverage Company
Sales InternNPG of Monterey-Salinas CA LLC
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
247 W 30th St.
New York, NY
Posted: June 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTekScape is in need of a motivated undergraduate student to:
• Gather company information of prospective clients
• Research competitors and prepare presentations
• Work directly with sales team on outlined business goals
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
• Learn how to prospect successfully and penetrate an account
• Utilize business tracking systems
• Enrolled in a college in one of the following programs: Sales, Advertising, Engineering, Computer Science, or Business
• Junior or Senior-level standing
• Must be able to receive Academic Credit
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Interest in the IT industry
• Minimum 10-20 hour commitment a week
• Detail oriented
• Eager to learn!
If you truly want a unique learning experience in business to business sales, this would be the ideal opportunity for you! TekScape has a fun, open, relaxed, and exciting culture that you will be excited to be a part of (as well as plenty of snacks to keep you full)!