Sales & Marketing Support InternEnergy Lighting Services
Sales Representative InternshipFlorida Business Consulting
Business Development / Sales InternTronixSystem
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
SALES INTERNMoms Need Help Too, LLC
373 Broadway Suite B04
New York, NY
Posted: April 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOSCURO is a full-service digital agency in New York City that builds brand experience and advanced digital campaigns for web and mobile devices. We are a driven, fast-paced team in search for a passionate intern, with excellent communication skills who desires enrichment from an exciting industry. This is a great opportunity for task-oriented individuals who seek active membership and hands-on experience in a professional Sales team.
College upperclassman or recent graduate, able to commit a minimum 15 hours a week, to interning. Full time is preferred, but part-time can be negotiated if the student is committed. Compensation includes travel and meals with commission bonuses.
Should you meet all requirements and wish to apply, please send a resume, cover letter and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Researching and developing clients
- Developing innovating and relevant sales and marketing collateral for client meetings (PowerPoint, case studies and one-sheet creations)
- Identifying contacts and setting appointments
- Qualifying potential prospects and opportunity
- Participating in client conference calls
- General sale duties
Requirements- Background in Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- Familiar in the areas of sales and marketing
- Internally motivated and competitive
- Exceptional communication and writing skill
- Outbound business-to-business telephone marketing or sales experience
- Artistically assertive and persuasive without aggression
- Quick thinking and learning
- Able to work with a team and independently
- Prior knowledge in luxury brands is a plus
- Seeking advancement into a permanent/full-time position
SkillsRequired - Sales, Communication Skills, Writing Skills, Quick Thinker, Success Driven, Competitive, Assertiveness
Preferred - Luxury Brand Marketing