Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Account Executive- Sales and Marketing- Training ProvidedDallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry LevelDallas Texas Consultants
New York, NY
Posted: October 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPainless Hire is a boutique recruitment agency based in Time Square, New York. Servicing many industries from Healthcare to IT, we find the best-qualified employees through our unique “Next Generation Recruitment Protocol” at a competitive price.
We are now looking to hire an intelligent and highly competent individual with charismatic personality to join our Internship Program.
After successfully completing the 3-month training program, this position will be promoted to full time employment as Account Manager.
In order to Apply, you must fill out our online application by clicking on this link.
Responsibilities• Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and sales team
• Create new and productive pitch and sales scripts
• Grow and maintain a pipeline of promising prospects
• Generate new leads and business opportunities
• Provide campaign assistance and optimize probability rates
• Communicate with the team on account updates
• Participate in building and implementing strategies
• Data entry and extraction from SalesForce.com
• Identify new partnerships and referral opportunities
Requirements• 4-year college degree, business related
• Minimum 1 year of experience with customer face-to-face transactions
• Ability to present and describe a service/product on the spot
• Extreme interest in Sales and Public Relations
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
• Fast learner and can multi-task
• Very driven and hard working
• Personable and friendly
• Responsible, professional
• Team player w/ ability to work independently
• Salesforce knowledge is plus++