(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
fashion internshipApropo Studio
Account ManagerAsset Dynamics
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Sales Intern at great Boston start up!!!Bookmark This
Private School Innovator
745 Atlantic Ave
Posted: January 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPRIVATE SCHOOL INNOVATOR
$15/hr, 10-20 hr/wk / start date Feb 1st 2015 or sooner
Gain tons of hands-on experience as a sales intern for Private School Innovator under the guidance and supervision of our rock star sales team!
Private School Innovator is a marketplace for private school admissions, connecting families and schools with their respective perfect matches. Our comprehensive platform also helps schools mainstream their application process entirely online!
Responsibilities & Duties
As the Sales Intern for PSI, you will learn the ins and outs of our entire sales process. You will work hand in hand with our Director of Business Development and Director of Outreach. We’re excited to train the right candidate and this role has huge growth potential. We are a small team with big ideas ready to welcome an intern who is eager to learn and wants a hands-on experience!
- you’ll be able to inform our sales process as we grow
- access to our deep roots in Boston start-up community
- our funky collaborative work space has unlimited coffee and snacks
- we’re a hardworking, fun, upbeat team who loves to celebrate wins
Applicants please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
ResponsibilitiesThis internship will encompass sales, marketing, and strategic thinking. Duties include but aren’t limited to:
- managing leads through Salesforce
- creating online applications through our custom platform
- corresponding with our clients and members with MailChimp
- participating in weekly team meetings
- other duties as needed
Requirements- must own a laptop
- are proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- multi-task and work well under pressure
- possess strong time-management and organization skills
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- are detail oriented
- and, most importantly, have a desire to learn and be part of the team!
- note: experience with Mailchimp a plus