BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/TECHIEKing's Gallery
Sales Executive role with international industrial manufacturing company [OTE]NAC Industrial
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Chinese Speaking Agent (Summer 2017)Asset Dynamics
Business Development / SalesSkyline Consulting Group
Public RelationsSkyline Consulting Group
AFLAC Sales and Marketing/Entrepreneurship ProgramAFLAC
Sales InternBookmark This
4201 W. Broadway
Posted: September 08 2016
DescriptionLaunch your career and build in-demand experience at Innovia Communications, LLC Internship Program. We are a small audio/video conferencing business expanding into telecommunications and security. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO, gain “real world” experience in high impact tasks, and develop a deeper understanding of sales in businesses. We are able to provide this experience by maintaining a small and effective team. In addition to gaining in-demand experience through our unpaid internship program, we also offer occasional projects for compensation and flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy schedule.
Responsibilities• Communicate directly with the marketing department to produce great sales collateral
• Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
• Research and analyze competitor sales materials and strategies.
• Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
• Use CRM and other leading sales software programs to help make your process more effective and efficient.
Requirements• Pursuit of a bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Administration, Management, or related field.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Have a high level of comfort working with clients.
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
• Enthusiasm, creativity, and a strong desire to learn the trade.