(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Creative Sales Booking AgentTUA
Sales/Marketing Team MemberSeraphina International
Business Development / Sales InternBiros Septic & Drain Cleaning, Inc.
OwnerGILL TRUCKING LLC
Business Development / Sales InternKong Digital
Business Development / Sales InternFortress Consulting Group
Sales InternBookmark This
Relix Media Group
104 W 29th St
New York, NY
Posted: August 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRelix Magazine is seeking a sales intern with the desire to learn the ins and outs of the music industry, advertising, publishing or all!
Relix Media Group’s Advertising Internship program offers students or recent grads the opportunity to contribute to assigned projects in a large capacity.
The internship includes marketing/advertising campaigns outside of the office, at concerts and music festivals.
It is an unpaid internship, and college credit is offered.
We are looking for reliable, driven music fans who have a desire to work hard and take initiative on tasks/projects as well collaborate with others. If this describes you, please send us your resume and cover letter!
-Passion for music and is in the process of getting a degree in the music industry (actively pursuing a career in the music industry).
- Ability to creatively scour different mediums for prospective clients (i.e. via internet, alternate publications, etc...)
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Willing to help out at events as well as in the office.
- Microsoft office knowledge is a must.
- Detailed knowledge of artists, music related brands is a plus.
- Experience in a consumer facing position is a plus.