Retail Sales Account ManagerFenix Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternConcord International Group
Entry Level Management TraineeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Account Executive- Entry LevelThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Sales Development RepresentativeGosite
Business Development / Sales InternTivaCloud, Inc.
Business Development Client and Consultant Relations Intern - Hedge Fund SalesWright Capital
Sales InternBookmark This
1005 Parchment DR SE
Grand Rapids, MI
Posted: December 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently looking for someone that we can initially train in sales and marketing and cross train into a management position. We are looking to open up three new offices in 2016 and we are looking for an individual that is pursuing a career in marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.