Internship Customer ServiceMovado Group, Inc.
Sales Associate - Event Marketing FirmCopmass Events
Sales InternDental Game Plan
Sales/New Business Development InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Sales InternBookmark This
1005 Parchment DR SE
Grand Rapids, MI
Posted: December 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently looking for someone that we can initially train in sales and marketing and cross train into a management position. We are looking to open up three new offices in 2016 and we are looking for an individual that is pursuing a career in marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.