Sales - Marketing QualificationGPSlogix
Business Development / Sales InternApplied Development LLC
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Sales Support InternGreat Minds
MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
IT Sales InternIOVIO
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternRDV Limousine
Growth Hacker InternBookmark This
Posted: February 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWould you like to be part of a fast growing tech start-up ? Inc. Magazine has endorsed Bloomforth as one of the tech saving tools and Small Business Trends also mentioned that Bloomforth is a new trend for small businesses. Within a year from launching, we have already acquired over 450 companies that are using our service worldwide.
Bloomforth revolutionizes the way how small businesses run their day-to-day operations.
We are a driven, energetic team whose sales our taking off, and we’re in search of a student with the right combination of initiative, organizational skills, and sales know-how to help us grow. In this internship, not only will you be working directly with our Sales Director to learn how to use key sales tools, but you’ll also get coached and get hands-on opportunities building leads, qualifying customers, and closing deals, in a way that will leave you incredibly prepared for any sales job you want going forward.
If you want to launch your career in a collaborative, fast-paced community, then we want to hear from you! We need someone to dedicate a minimum of 20 hours per week for our summer intern program.
Our top performers have the opportunity to earn 75% commission on all accounts closed.
Send us a cover letter and resume to be considered for the position. We look forward to hearing from you!
ResponsibilitiesKey things you’ll learn:
• Qualify and quantify quality leads
• How to use leading sales software programs, to help make your process more efficient and effective.
• How to communicate with the marketing department to produce great sales collateral
• How to create expert presentations for our outside sales team to pursue key clients.
RequirementsWhat we are looking for:
• A background in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• High level of comfort working with clients
• Enthusiasm, creativity, and a desire to learn the trade