Business Development Representative InternshipPlexuss.com
Sales InternshipTF West
Sales Development RepresentativeGosite
Business Development / Sales InternCoFit
Sales Development Intern NeededGreeks Love Rainbow Sandals
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
wholesale sales assistance- temporaryNothing to Wear, Inc
Sales InternBookmark This
830 Stewart Drive
Posted: July 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStrikedeck is a Customer Success platform, started by marketing automation pioneers. Our solution empowers our customers to achieve retention, expansion, and advocacy in their customer base. Strikedeck takes a fresh approach to increasing customer engagement with workflow automation, and swift personalization.
We just came out of stealth mode, and are swiftly gaining momentum. We're searching for individuals who are ready to jump in and hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment. You'll get the opportunity to work in the heart of Silicon Valley, and see how a startup works, with lots of face-time with key players in the industry.
ResponsibilitiesWe’re looking for an ambitious and high-energy sales intern to support the company’s sales team. You will work directly with the CEO at our Sunnyvale office, and reach out to prospective clients, as well as handle inbound form fills, outbound sales emails, phone calls and presentations.
You should be able to:
- Have a detailed understanding of our product offerings
- Send emails to prospects and follow up on leads
- Schedule client meetings
- Demo the platform
Requirements- Recent college graduate or current college student majoring in either Business, Marketing, Communications or a directly related field of study
- Experience with LinkedIn preferred
- Prior experience in a Marketing/Sales environment preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Enthusiastic, with a desire to learn the sales process
- Self-starter that is punctual, with a strong work ethic
- Must own a Mac or Windows based PC or laptop
This internship is for school credit, and will require you to be in Sunnyvale, CA full-time. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If there is a mutual fit, this position can convert into a full time offer.